GDPR and LPPD Information/Forms
INFORMATIVE TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We, as Mayen Telekomünikasyon Hizmetleri A.Ş.(“Mayen”) are showing maximum care and sensitivity for the security of your personal data.
We “Mayen”, would like to inform you as the Data Controller, of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 (“LPPD”), which was published on the Official Gazette no. 29677 dated April 27, 2016 for the purpose of protecting the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals in processing of personal data, the right to privacy being in the first place, and determining the obligations of natural and legal entities processing personal data, pursuant to article 10 titled “Informing Obligation Data Controller” of the Law.
Your personal data is processed within the scope of the contracts to which Mayen Telekomünikasyon Hizmetleri A.Ş. is a party, and the services provided by it, in accordance with the LPPD and relevant legislation, in compliance with the legislation, for the following purposes, to be stored for the period set forth by the relevant legislation and necessary for the purpose for which they are processed.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Mayen Telekomünikasyon Hizmetleri A.Ş. processes, stores and transfers the obligatory information to be obtained from its customers, and the customers of its customers, and their officials, as well as the information that it considers necessary for the purpose of providing the best potential service, to the extent allowed by the law.
Mayen collects your personal data to fulfill our legal obligations arising from your commercial and service relationship with Mayen, and to inform you of opportunities, and it processes the same in this context. Accordingly, Mayen collects and processes your personal data; to process any complaints and suggestions made by you; to process your payments; to develop our services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites; and to provide you with customized services, content, and target-driven advertisements.
For the aforementioned reasons, Mayen processes and stores your personal data based upon your express consent, or in cases required by our legitimate interests in the event that it is directly related to the finalization or performance of contracts we have concluded with you, for the reasons specified herein.
- Conditions for the Processing of Personal Data;
Your personal data is processed under the following conditions, which are specified in Article 5 of LPPD;
· The need to process your personal data is expressly laid down by the laws that govern Mayen’s operations,
· The processing of the personal data of the parties to a contract is required, provided that the need to process that data is directly related to the finalization or performance of the contract,
· The processing of personal data is necessary to the fulfillment by Mayen of its legal obligations as data controller.
· Your personal data has been made clear by you,
· The processing of your personal data is necessary to securing, exercising and protecting your rights,
· The processing of data is necessary for the legitimate interests of Mayen as data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects are not infringed.
- Reasons for Processing Personal Data;
Your personal data is processed so Mayen can provide the necessary services in this context, for the following purposes;
· Making contact through data of data subjects whose consent has been obtained by our customers for disclosing their data,
· Within the scope of activities of our customers; providing activities, such as marketing and sales activities (sharing offers in relation to products and services of customers and making the sales), technical support, banking support, ticketing/reservations, request/complaint management and financial control, and providing support after Online Sales/reservation and error support on Online page
· Carrying out customer acquisition practices,
· Making interview reports and examinations necessary within the scope of Mayen’s activities
· Conducting analysis for the purpose of developing our customer services
- Conditions for the Storage of Personal Data;
Your personal data shared with our Company is stored in Mayen’s secure domestic/abroad servers in compliance with relevant legal regulations, the provisions of the LPPD and Mayen’s privacy standards. In this context, for the sake of ensuring the safety of your personal data, Mayen takes all necessary technical and administrative measures as determined by legislation.
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 7/f.1 of the LPPD, when the reasons for processing your personal data no longer exist and/or the legal period during which we are obliged to store your data pursuant to the relevant legislation expires, your personal data will be immediately deleted, destroyed or anonymized by us.
- Legal reasons for the collection of personal data
Mayen Telekomünikasyon Hizmetleri A.Ş. may obtain personal data of its customers, the customers of its customers, and/or officials of the customer, from any written, oral and electronic channels, from third persons, from our employees and from legal authorities.
Your personal data collected with these methods may also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (1.1) and (1.2) of this Informative Text in accordance with the conditions for and reasons for the processing of personal data specified in articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
- TRANSFER OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
The data received by Mayen Telekomünikasyon Hizmetleri A.Ş. for the purpose of provision of service is shared with third persons within the country and abroad, from which it receives service, and on the grounds of foreign operations of Mayen Telekomünikasyon Hizmetleri A.Ş., with the persons, entities and institutions from which it receives service and/or consultancy, its business partners with which it has signed a contract, third persons with which it works jointly and companies which are shareholders of Mayen, the option to make a confidentiality contract to rest with Mayen Telekomünikasyon Hizmetleri A.Ş. This transfer shall be made within the framework of the conditions for and purposes of processing personal data specified in Article 8 of the Law No. 6698 in relation to the transfer of personal data and in Article 9 in relation to the transfer abroad of personal data.
Your personal data may be shared with Mayen’s shareholders, our direct/indirect domestic/abroad affiliates, and domestic/abroad persons and institutions which are our business partners, which represent us during the continuation of the business relationship and/or with which we cooperate to carry out our activities (companies providing services such as cargo, consignment, supplier, sub-contractor, database, cloud, archive etc.). In addition, due to, including but not limited to our legal obligations, personal data is shared with courts and other public/official institutions. In addition, Mayen can share your personal data in relation to your visiting its websites and your traffic information, such as your surfing information; for your safety and for the purpose of meeting Mayen’s obligations under the relevant legislation, with the public institutions and organizations legally authorized to request this information.
Mayen Telekomünikasyon Hizmetleri A.Ş. has the right to store records and documents in relation to the transactions made by it with its customers, for a certain period under legal regulations; and in case you request the deletion or destruction of your personal data, this request can be fulfilled by Mayen Telekomünikasyon Hizmetleri A.Ş. at the end of the period determined by legal regulations; However, during this period, your personal data will not be processed by Mayen Telekomünikasyon Hizmetleri A.Ş. and it will not be shared with third persons except for the obligations arising from national and international laws, regulations and contracts.
3. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
In case the personal data subject is a natural person, the customer or the customer’s customer, and in case the personal data subject is a legal entity, the customer’s officials may, pursuant to the provisions of the LPPD, apply to Mayen Telekomünikasyon Hizmetleri A.Ş. and exercise the following rights in relation to their personal data, as of the date of October 7, 2016:
· To learn whether or not their personal data has been processed,
· To request information on the procedure, if their personal data has been processed,
· To obtain information for the purpose of processing personal data and whether it has been used appropriately,
· To obtain information about third parties to whom their personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad,
· To request the correction of personal data that may have been processed incompletely or inaccurately;
· To request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
· In case of the correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, to request that such operations be told to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
· To object to an outcome that is to the detriment of the data subject as a result of analysis of the data processed exclusively through automated systems,
· To request compensation for any loss suffered due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
The requests sent in this context will be finalized by Mayen Telekomünikasyon Hizmetleri A.Ş. free of charge within 30 days at the latest. However, pursuant to Article 13 of the LPPD, if the relevant transaction requires an additional cost, a fee set out in the tariffs determined by the Board may be collected.
If you wish to contact us, provide feedback or ask questions under the Law No. 6698,
· you may submit them in person or send them through a notary public, with the application form at www.mayen.com and documents authenticating your identity, to the address: “Şişli Plaza 19 Mayıs Mah. Dr. Hüsnü İsmet Öztürk Sok. No:1/1 Şişli/ Istanbul”,
· Alternatively, yYou may send your application form to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with a secure electronic signature.
In this context, the written applications to be made on this matter shall be accepted following an identity verification to be made by us, and the data subjects will be replied to within the due legal period.
4. SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Article 12 of the LPPS, for the purpose of;
· Preventing unlawful processing of personal data,
· Preventing unlawful access to personal data,
· Safeguarding personal data,
Mayen takes all technical and administrative measures to achieve an appropriate safety level. Mayen ensures the performance of necessary inspections in order to ensure the implementation at its institution or organization of the provisions of the LPPD.
Date of Update: 07.12.2020
Address: Şişli Plaza 19 Mayıs Mah. Dr. Hüsnü İsmet Öztürk Sok. No:1/1 Şişli Istanbul
Mersis (Central Registration System) No: 0086036242300015